Translated from German via Google-Translator
6. Contact options and your rights
As a victim, you have the following rights:
• according to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
• according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
• according to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• according to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
Right to withdraw
To the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant as part of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims serves
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.